Hotel Douro *
Pinhão is a village from the Alijó County, located on the right side of the Douro River. This little town is also one of the most beautiful places of Portugal.
The peaceful village has an area of about 300 acres.
Pinhão is 17 kilometres far from the county seat Alijó and 38 kilometres from the capital of the district, Vila Real. The toponymy of Pinhão is justified by the fact that you can find there the junction of the Pinhão River, which is an affluent of the Douro.
Pinhão is located on the very heart of the Upper Douro Region. It`s a village where the astonished landscape is dominated by the mountain, shaped in terraces all along the Douro River. The quality and the good reception of our house make the difference.
- 14 Double Bedrooms equipped with soundproofed with double-glazed…
- complete WC
- Air Conditioner
- TV LCD
- Internet Wireless available for free.
- Restaurant service to the list (the house specialty codfish)
- Terrace overlooking the River Douro
- the train station at 20 meters
- 20 meters the bus
- shop for wines at 25 meters (House of Wine Quinta Nova)
- Douro River at 250 meters
- the river cruises in 250 meters